Second to Nature
Latest Health Safety Information
Our store and employees are working on helping those affected by cancer, and maintaining safety. We are maintaining a high standard of safety precautions and cleanliness. Currently Second to Nature Greensboro is working under the model of not allowing any walkin visits.
For visits for new product for Breast Cancer Patients, and surgeries associated with them, we have two options to file for insurance visits:
These appointments can be done easily with established clients, or if you know what you want. You will talk to a certified mastectomy fitter (CFm) at an arranged time, information will be collected that insurance companies require, and we will collect payment if applicable. We will then ship items to you, at no additional cost. If there is any fitting issues, we make exchanges simple.
In Store Fittings
These appointments are available if you would like to come in and try product on. They are available for anyone who has had breast surgery regardless of the surgery date. We are currently following these safety procedures:
- We have some of our employees working from home which decreases the amount of staff in the boutique at one time.
- Our staff will wear face masks. We ask you wear a face mask, both masks and gloves are available to you.
- Mandatory hand washing or sanitizing before we see you, and after you have left.
- Disinfecting items that you, or other people have been in contact with.
- Doorknobs and touched surfaces are cleaned at the start of our shift and after you leave.
- Delivery drivers only enter through the employee entrance and no more than 6 feet in to pick up and drop off packages
Phone calls are required before swimsuit try on and purchases, consultations and exchanges.
We are working hard to ensure the health and safety of all, and especially those effected by cancer. Calling our store before your visit will ensure that staff are ready to help if needed, and ensure that our store is not unsafely overcrowded. As always this information is subject to change, this information was last updated forth quarter 2021.