Second to Nature Update
January 9th 2021:
Our store and employees are working on helping those affected by cancer, and maintaining safety. We are maintaining a high standard of safety procautions and cleanliness. Currently Second to Nature Greensboro is working under the model of not allowing any walkin visits. Our doors will remain locked. Our store is continuing to operate by seeing one patient at a time, cleaning both before and after the visit. We also require safety measures and screening questions for anyone, including employees, entering Second to Nature.
We currently have two methods to get new supplies from us:
By Appointment Phone Fittings:
These can be done easily with established clients, or if you know what you want. You will talk to a certified mastectomy fitter (CFm) at an arranged time, information will be collected that insurance companies require, and we will collect payment if applicable. We will then ship items to you, at no additional cost.
By Appointment / In Store Fittings
For some, an in store appointment is necessary. If you’ve just had or are going to have surgery, it’s important to us that you get the supplies you need in a setting that is intended to keep everyone as healthy as possible. These are some of the steps were doing in store.
- We have some of our employees working from home which decreases the amount of staff in the boutique at one time.
- Our staff will wear face masks. We ask you wear a face mask, both masks and gloves are available to you
- Mandatory hand washing or sanitizing before we see you, and after you have left.
- Disinfecting items that you, or other people have been in contact with.
- Doorknobs and touched surfaces are cleaned at the start of our shift and after you leave.
- Delivery drivers only enter through the employee entrance and no more than 6 feet in to pick up and drop off packages
- Any staff meetings are done through video conference or 6 feet apart wearing masks.
- We use non-contact thermometers to take your temperature and ask health screening questions before you enter the store.
- Our staff also uses non-contact thermometers before starting work and has to answer wellness questions that we ask you.
When Ariving at store, please call us at 336-274-2003 from your vehicle as the door will be locked
Please note: This information is subject to change as new information is given to us on safety. All contact with a fitter (by phone or in store) is by appointment. We will work hard to make your appointment as convenient as possible for you.